Teeth Whitening Madison MS
Signature Smiles of Gluckstadt Offers Professional Teeth Whitening in Madison MS
At times, the smile you have may not align with the one you feel inside. Factors such as injury, aging, or prolonged exposure to substances like coffee and red wine can lead to teeth discoloration and stains, resulting in a less-than-bright smile.
Professional teeth whitening treatments, such as those offered by Signature Smiles, can significantly enhance the brightness of your smile by eliminating surface stains and discoloration beneath the enamel. Opt for our in-office chairside treatment or choose one of our take-home whitening kits to uncover the radiant smile you were meant to have.
No Time For An In Office Teeth Whitening? Try Opalescence Go!
Professional teeth whitening is just one of the option available at Signature Smiles. To give you as many options as possible and ensure top quality results, several of our options offer a combination of at-home and in-office treatments, making it even easier for you to achieve your best smile.
Opal Go, from Opalescence, is an inexpensive, at-home whitening system, designed for immediate use. The UltraFit tray is tailored to fit your smile and employs a 15% hydrogen peroxide gel to whiten your teeth with just a few minutes a day for 5-10 days. It’s an excellent option.
Opalescence Go Teeth Whitening Features:
- No impressions or molds are required
- It’s ready to use right out of the box
- The UltraFit tray conforms to any smile
- Available in 10% hydrogen peroxide (wear 30–60 minutes for 5–10 days)
- Available in 15% hydrogen peroxide (wear 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days)
- Teeth whitening gel contains potassium nitrate and fluoride for patient comfort
- Two flavors: Melon and Mint
- Vegan—no animal products used
- Certified gluten free
- Certified kosher